Fair Oaks Farms Yogurt!
This morning we’re whipping up a delicious and filling breakfast to put all other breakfasts to shame! Smoothie bowls are easy to prep, assemble, and eat on the go. We’ve included a recipe of one of our favorite bowls, but try out your own combinations at home to please your tastes. Most smoothie bowls are sweet, making it the perfect alternative to a sugary bowl of cereal for your children.
Very Berry Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 cup Fair Oaks Farms Strawberry Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Fair Oaks Farms 2% Milk
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries set 2 strawberries aside
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries set 4 blueberries aside
- 1 1/2 cup raspberries set 4 raspberries aside
- 1 1/2 cup blackberries set 4 blackberries aside
- 1 cup almonds sliced
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
Blend Fair Oaks Farms Strawberry Greek Yogurt, Fair Oaks Farms 2% Milk, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. Pour mixture into a bowl.
Slice the strawberries that were set aside, then place all remaining fruit on top of the smoothie mixture in bowl.
Sprinkle sliced almonds and chia seeds on top. Enjoy!