The days are still hot, fall hasn’t quite set in, but it’s apple picking season … so why’s everyone already crazy about Pumpkin Spice!?
We’ve got lots of crisp, cold Apple drinks to savor for the last few days of summer. Give one a try and post your favs on Instagram at #FOFHarvest.
- Caramel Apple Float, vanilla ice-cream, sparkling apple cider & caramel. These simple ingredients are the perfect mix to a delightful treat.
- Apple Cider Gin Fiz, what!? The name alone is mouthwatering! Orange juice, apples, and cinnamon. You can’t go wrong with this delicious drink.
- Apple Cider Mimosas Try this incredible twist on a favorite classic by adding apple cider instead of orange juice!
- Sparkling Apple Cider Punch, combine apple cider, sparkling water & ground ginger for this refreshing punch your family will be sure to enjoy!
- Apple Cider Moscow Mule, This irresistible drink is a combination of ginger beer, lime & of course apple cider!
At Fair Oaks Farms, you can experience all the beauty of fall during Harvest Season, which includes activities like apple picking, an all-family Pub in the Orchard, an incredible nature trail, pumpkins, picnics, and the Harvest Market which features all kinds of seasonal goodies!
Harvest Season festivities are open every weekend from August 22, 2020 – November 1, 2020. During the full month of October, there are special events almost every single weekend! Sign up for updates at fofarms.com on these exciting events!