UPDATE: Coronavirus Precautions
On May 1, Governor Holcomb issued guidelines for the phased openings of businesses in the State of Indiana. The plan can be found at backontrack.in.gov. To be clear, these are only guidelines which are subject to change based on evaluations that the Governor will make as to how our state is faring health-wise during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will continue to monitor and follow the orders from the Governor’s office. Based on the current guidelines, we are starting the process of re-opening Fair Oaks Farms.
It is important to us to protect our visitors and staff members from exposure to the COVID-19 virus. Here is our pledge to you, our guest.
- All staff members are trained in cleaning and sanitation practices.
- We will continually monitor best practices in sanitation as outlined by the CDC, evaluate our practices, and keep staff up-to-date.
- All staff members will complete a health check assessment prior to returning to work and before each shift.
- Should any staff members be exposed to the COVID-19 virus or experience any symptoms, they will follow all self-quarantine guidelines as outlined by the CDC.
- Staff members are required to wear a face mask during their shift.
- We will clean and sanitize gathering areas, commonly touched surfaces, and exhibits regularly.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available to staff and visitors at common areas.
- All buildings, attractions, and exhibits will be clearly marked with social distancing guidelines and directional arrows.
- Staff members are trained in building and exhibit capacity limitations and will operate at 50% capacity until further notice.
- Masks are required during the bus riding portions of the adventure tours to all visitor over the age of three. Masks will be provided before boarding the bus.
We ask for your commitment in return.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or are showing symptoms including fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please refrain from participating in adventure activities.
- If you have any questions about our commitment to you or our policies, please contact a member of our leadership team. We are here to help.
On May 11, The Farmhouse Restaurant opened our dine-in seating with some modified operations. We will continue to offer carry-out and curbside service. The banquet rooms will open for social gatherings of 25 or less.
The modified operations will be as follows:
- We will have a limit of 50% of seating capacity.
- There can be no seating at the bar, itself, and there will be limited restaurant seating in the bar area’s tables and booths.
- There will be a limit of 6 guests per table.
- We have updated our cleaning and sanitation procedure to comply with CDC requirements.
- We will provide all Personal Protection Equipment as required to comply with CDC requirements.
The Fair Oaks Farms Adventure Crew welcomes you back! The Adventure Tours are now open, with additional precautions.
Guests taking the bus tour should be advised that the bus portion of the tour takes 2 hours. Masks are required while on the bus and all tour guests will be required to complete a waiver, which can be downloaded online in advance.
The Cowfé is open with dine-in and outdoor seating options.
We have been getting a high volume of phone calls asking about the availability of milk. If you have been experiencing congestion and long lines at your local store. We have milk, eggs & bacon stocked and available for purchase in the BP/Dairycatessen convenience store.
If you have reservations at our Fairfield by Marriott Fair Oaks Farms and would like to know what steps we are taking in the hotel, Marriott’s statement is available here.
The pool is now open with the following precautions:
- Pool capacity is limited through a time block reservations managed at the hotel front desk
- Surfaces in the pool room are cleaned between each group reservation
- Additional cleaning is done nightly
- Pool chemicals are checked twice daily
Self-serve buffet’s are not currently allowed for hotels, we are offering a grab-n-go breakfast with your stay which includes both cold and hot food options. Some of our breakfast offering includes:
- Bacon egg & cheese biscuit
- Sausage egg and cheese biscuit
- Vegetarian Cornet
- Veggie patty
- Breakfast burritos
- Hash brown patty
For more information on the Coronavirus, please visit the CDC’s website for the latest updates.
From our Fair Oaks Farms family to yours, we wish you the best as we all navigate through these challenging times.