Christmas should be all about spending time with your family and friends, so don’t stress out and spend a bunch of time in the kitchen Christmas morning! Here’s a recipe for a pleasant and straightforward Christmas morning breakfast that you can prep and stick in the oven while you’re opening presents!
- 1 package slider buns or Hawaiian bread buns
- 8 Farmstead eggs
- 1/4 cup Fair Oaks Farms 2% Milk
- 2 tablespoon sliced chives
- salt and pepper
- 10 slices Farmstead Bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 4 cups shredded Farmstead Mild Cheddar
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice slider buns in half lengthwise so there’s a bottom and a top.
- Place bottom layer of slider buns in a baking dish, after lining it with cooking spray. Sprinkle 2 cups Farmstead Mild Cheddar on the bottom layer.
- Beat eggs with milk and chives, season with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in skillet, scramble eggs to desired consistency.
- Place scrambled eggs on top of bottom slider buns and cheese, then top with Farmstead Bacon. Sprinkle remaining Farmstead Mild Cheddar on top, then place the top slider buns on top.
- Brush top of sliders with 2 tablespoons of softened butter and maple syrup. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and the slider tops are golden.
- Serve warm.