Back to School …Fair Oaks Farms®
It’s almost that time every child is dreading, Back to School! That means summer is almost over and it’s back to early bedtimes, hectic schedules and lots of homework. Why not plan one last fun trip before summer is over? Let’s do a back to school checklist but add a little Adventure to it!
Back to School Fair Oaks Farms checklist:
- Catch some air on the Dairy Air jumping pillow
- See if you can conquer the ropes course in the Pork Education Center
- Enjoy a hot dog kids meal at the Cowfe
- Ride the “school” bus to our Dairy and Pig Adventures
- See who’s the fastest on the pedal tractors
- Adopt a stuffed pig or cow at our Gift Shop
- Sit and enjoy some T.V. in the Redwood King’s tree house
- Enjoy dinner and scenery on the porch of the Farmhouse Restaurant
- Climb Udder heights on our 25 foot milk bottle
- Watch a baby calf being born
- Scoop up your favorite flavored ice cream
- Sample the specialty peanut butter at the Market and Bakery
- Taste our one-of-a-kind Fine Chocolates
Have your family burn off some energy before school and participate in our Farm15K on August 15th. Our Farm15K offers two different levels: 15K or 5K. Let’s see who can get the fastest time out of your bunch. Make those summer memories that your family will always remember. Spoil your children before all the hard work begins. Educate them with fun and modern farming.
Even though summer is almost over, we are excited that fall is right around the corner. Our fall festival, CowtoberFest® is going to be a 2-day event of excitement this year. Jon Neill of Halloween Wars will be returning to wow us with his spectacular pumpkin carvings.
Catch a performance by Indiana native and winner of Kenny Chesney’s Next Big Star Competition, Clayton Anderson. Prepare to be swept away by a magical performance from Dennis Watkins, award- winning magician, mind reader, published playwright, celebrated actor and accomplished director. So come on out, throw on your costume, grab a pumpkin spice latte, and enjoy the fun!