Step outside and enjoy the sunshine with your favorite canine.
Fair Oaks Farms is hosting our fourth annual Dog-A-Palooza on June 9 2018 from 5:00pm until 10:00pm CST. With several activities to get your tail wagging, Dog-A-Palooza is the perfect way to start off the Dog Days of Summer! **Please note that the times of this event have changed due to extreme heat in the past.
To apply for sponsored shelter of the year, please apply here. Winners will be announced via e-mail by May 25.
Fair Oaks Farms encourages you to bring your furry kids! We welcome well-trained socialized dogs to the festival. Dogs will not be turned away unless they shows signs of aggressive or dangerous behavior. If the dog owner does not adhere to the guidelines we have set forth, we reserve the right to discharge you and your dog from the event. Please remember the following:
• All dogs must be leashed/tethered while on any festival grounds.
• Leashes/tethers cannot exceed 6 feet.
• Owners must dispose of all waste immediately.
• Doggie bags will be available to do so.
• One dog allowed per handler at all times.
• Fair Oaks Farms, nor Dog-A-Palooza will be responsible for lost or stolen pets.
• Owners must be attentive to and cautious of their dog(s) interacting with children and other dogs.
• Dog owners must report any incidents to First Aid immediately.
• All dogs must have proof of all required vaccinations & check in before entering the festival.
• Upon entering the festival, dog owner assumes full and total liability for any and all damages including, but not limited to, injury to a person, property, or other dog
• Food available on site.