Surprise Mom this year with a yummy treat complete with award winning products from the farm. Cheese is available for purchase online, in the Cowfé or Dairycatessen! Butter is available for purchase in the Cowfé. Check our Dairycatessen for available deli meats!
- 1 (8-oz.) tube crescent roll dough
- 1/2 lb. deli sliced ham
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 oz. sliced Fair Oaks Farms Sweet Swiss Cheese
- 4 oz. Sliced Fair Oaks Farms Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 4 tbsp. Fair Oaks Farms Butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease an 8-x-8" baking pan with cooking spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll dough and separate the sheet into rectangles. Pinch the perforations to seal. Spread mustard onto each rectangle. Top with sliced ham and Fair Oaks Farms' Award Winning Cheese. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle. Pinch edges to seal. Cut each roll into 5-6 slices. Place cut side up in baking pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted Fair Oaks Farms Butter, garlic powder and parsley. Brush over pinwheels, then sprinkle poppy seeds on top. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the rolls are golden.